Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks worn, tired, or droopy. The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
4. Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox?
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First (1), Dr. Brown isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then (2) the provider uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures -both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating a stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then (3) these provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
1. Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, Dr. Brown draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
12 Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute!
3. Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
4. Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™
The patented ingredient in Altar™, SBD-4, works synergistically to enhance the effects of the previous steps and to help supply blood flow to fragile new growth of healthy pleuripotent stem cells.
Only certified providers of the Vampire Procedures (Facelift® & Facial®) offer this very important 4th step.
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Brown at Advanced Integrated Medical in Logan, Utah
Contact Dr. Brown
Advanced Integrated Medical
1635 N 200 E North Logan, UT 84341