Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
A specific method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis (also known as the P-Shot®).
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Enjoy a Bigger & Harder Penis the Day of Treatment!
Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put into a centrifuge.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
If you can inject the mouth to give it a larger & younger shape, then why should you not be able to do the same thing with the penis?
Question: How much growth can I expect?
Answer: 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). I do not yet know if a second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
Question: What about scar tissue?
Answer: If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer: I use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream I use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Brown at Advanced Integrated Medical in Logan, Utah
Contact Dr. Brown
Advanced Integrated Medical
1635 N 200 E North Logan, UT 84341